Thursday, June 9, 2011

Making Progress!

Yesterday I made a great bit of progress on my new business with La Bella Baskets.  I now have my own domain name - www.giftsofjoy.info!  I also ordered my new business cards, set up my business phone number and still had time to read my bible, clean and do dishes, take my daughter swimming and make dinner!  From my stats I am already getting hits on my site and it is going to start picking up even more now!  La Bella Baskets really does give you all of the training and resources one could need to get started. 

I feel I have found that perfect work from home experience I have been looking and praying for!  Being a stay at home mom, this opportunity allows me to take some of the financial pressure off of my husband while also having something for my own personal growth.   My daughter is my main focus since I am homeschooling her but it is important to me to have an outlet of my own so I can continue to grow, learn and accomplish as an individual woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment